Here's a proven LOW TECH solution to provide free AND renewable energy lighting to people living in developing nations in use since 2002.
We need more solutions like this, to take us from our CURRENT SITUATION, into a better, cleaner future...
YES, it's true that there could be no light without sunlight, and alternative lighting is needed at night, but look at the upside which is no waste of conventional electricity, and LESS POLLUTION (as litter in landfills and as emissions from use of conventional electricity)! There's no one cure-all solution to any problem, after all these years of 'decay' and this is a simple yet wonderful solution that would change the lives of many for the better.
Let's continue to look for simple and effective solutions like this one, that solves multiple problems - LESSENING POLLUTION, REDUCING WASTE and providing NO MAINTENANCE LIGHTING to many people in the third world.
- AthenaL-16 reviews the classic William Golding novel "Lord of the Flies"
- ViannH-17 reveals her "Best Ways of Revising"
- KarinaW-14 "The Sausage Dog"
- JoshuaSH-13 reviews DEAD OR ALIVE - 4 (game)
- ViannH-17 muses about "Tech: Pros and Cons"
- BryanC-18 asks, "Is the new music video, 'GENTLEMEN' released on Youtube by Psy a big let down?"
iCUBED.us is a webazine for, by, and about youth aged 13 to 25.
As a regular blogging intern/columnist for iCUBED.us writing around a particular topic, your opinions will be read by students around the world and you end your year-long Blogger's Internship with a writing portfolio as excellent as you make it. We provide the space and some general guidelines, you provide the words.
Any work you submit will not be returned, so please keep a copy. If you mail us a self addressed envelope we will acknowledge receipt by return post.
All copyrights are assigned to iCUBED.us once works are submitted to us. We retain non-exclusive rights to publish all such work in any format. All content on the website becomes the property of iCUBED.us, however, all contributors retain the right to republish their works elsewhere, with written notice to iCUBED.us.
- Empowering English literate Youth ... iCUBED.us is a webzine for, by, and about THINKING TEENS, our motto is INTEGRITY IN INTELLIGENCE ...